Swansea City v Chelsea FC Hospitality Tickets Competition Terms and Conditions:
- You are automatically entered when you sign up to receive a business costs review.
- You must be the decision maker / business owner within the business.
- The business must be run from a registered business address and not a residential address.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is open to persons over 18 years of age and UK residents only.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. All duplicate entries will be removed prior to the prize draw.
- Promotion commences Thursday 01 September, 2016 and closes at 12:00pm Thursday the 8th September.
- There is one prize to be won, 2 Hospitality tickets for the Swansea City v Chelsea FC game at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea 11th September. Kick-off 4pm with hospitality services prior to.
- Prize draw will take place at 1:00pm Thursday the 8th September at Business Sense offices, The Enterprise Centre, Tondu, Bridgend, CF32 9BS. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and over social media. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- If unclaimed by Friday 9th September at 9am the promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed by that date.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database.
- The promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses, images and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter Business Sense fm Ltd, The Enterprise Centre, Tondu, Bridgend, CF32 9BS.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Our Success Stories
- Trade Sales South Wales Ltd
I recently dealt with Steve at Business Sense and I’d recommend anyone who’s in business to do the same. Despite me being very active when it comes to saving money on costs, Business Sense managed to save me another £400 a year on my energy spend which I was pleasantly surprised by as I felt that I was on the best rates. They were great to deal with and took care of everything for me so I didn’t have the hassle of having to arrange everything myself.
- Wendy Wang Accountants
Over the last 24 months I have asked Business Sense to review 138 client costs. They have been amazing in saving on average £1300 per year for my clients on their energy and card machine costs. They are diligent in their process and they offer full disclosure with alternative costs. What I am most pleased about is that there is no disruption to my clients business when the switch of suppliers takes place.