We make managing your energy easy
Our expertise ranges from energy procurement to solar panel installation including new connections to infrastructure site works – and much more in between. We’re here to help your business reduce costs and improve efficiency.
value for money
Energy prices are rising dramatically and are at an all-time high.
Is it time to install solar panels for your business?
It is important to know that you are getting the best value solution for your business.
We want to help make your business more efficient, reduce your carbon footprint, get net zero ready and save you money.
Why choose Business Sense
At Business Sense, we understand that finding the best value energy provider for your business can be difficult.
- We have over 30 years experience in advising businesses all over the UK, and pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge
- We have a genuine desire to help businesses reduce costs, and choose principle before profit – every time
- We put our clients first and will always get the lowest prices and leading technology solutions for your business
- We have already helped hundreds of businesses in many sectors, including retail, bakeries, manufacturing plants, hospitality and dental practices
- Pricing is always agreed upfront
- Customer service is at the heart of everything we do
How We Work
Our process is simple.
- Send us historic and recent bills
- We will review these bills to identify any savings or discrepancies
- We will present our findings to you: no-fee, no obligation. Our findings include a choice of the top UK suppliers
- Our review is totally free. You would only pay us if you ask us to agree new contracts, request our support to resolve any overcharges or invoicing errors, or if you ask us to manage your energy provision
ENERGY ANALYTICS & MANAGEMENT
Helping you to better understand and manage your business energy
Download your Energy & Insights overview below ⬇️
What we offer
- Review of your energy bills: no-fee, no-obligation
- Energy procurement
- Arranging installation of new meters
- Arranging MOP DC/DA contracts
- Dispute & query resolution
- Invoice validation
- Market reviews and reports
- Energy Analytics reporting
- Change of Tenancies (COT)
- Renewal management
- EV charging solutions
- Solar and renewable energy installations
NMC (UK) Ltd
Spread over 22 locations, around 1650 collaborators are currently serving customers in 120 countries.
Astleys is one of South West Wales’ leading firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers and Estate Agents.
Established in 1863, Astleys are specialists in Sales, Surveys, Valuations, Auctions, Land & New Homes.
The Ferry Inn, St Dogmaels
“I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to any other business who wishes to review the costs of their card services and save money.””
Former Ops Director, Dr Organic
“To help me cut through confusion and reduce number of calls received I commissioned Business Sense to help source our energy supply. They carried out the project with speed and efficiency and found us a 100% renewables supplier at a great price. I fully recommend them.”
Cadwgan Building Preservation Trust
Business Sense provide a professional and personable service and have helped us ensure we have the most competitive and suitable utilities contract possible, helping us make significant savings along the way. This is achieved by their desire to understand your business and how it works to provide you with the best package possible as well as then regularly following up to make sure that any issues encountered are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
PATH TO SUCCCESS
Ready to start saving money and becoming more efficient?
Let’s get there, together.
Fill in the form below or call 01656 720999
Send us a message or give us a call to find out how we can help your business
Open early until late
Address: 5 Gull Hollow, Broadlands, Bridgend, CF31 5BQ, Wales